What would be perfect for you?
It all starts with a conversation with me where I will ask you some questions.
Consider your family, career and interests, and come up with the type of house that fits your lifestyle.
- Where will you be in 5-10 years?
- Do you have kids or plan to have them?
- Does your job require you to move around a lot?
- Do you have time to maintain a home and yard?
- Do you want to live near work?
- Do you want to live near shops, restaurants and nightlife?
- How much living space do you need?
Study this list. Refer to it when we tour houses, or you may even decide to hold off on buying.
For example, because of the costs of buying a home, it doesn’t make financial sense to buy if you expect to move within five years.
And that’s fine too because I can help you in the same way with a rental property as well.
Are you ready?
You can either call me 215-416-3391 or
send me a note and I’ll call you.